Tango/04 presents the new Alignia for Business Processes in three live webinar sessions
- Tango/04 presents a preview of the new version of Alignia for Business Processes, a unique product on the market to control your business processes.
- The Tango/04 monitoring experts will demo its new features, how easy it is its configuration and examples of customers who are already using it.
- The webinar will have three sessions, two in English and one in Spanish, on February 16th and 17th.
Tango/04 Computing Group, European leader in the development of corporate monitoring software, organizes a live webinar to introduce, a preview of the new version of Alignia for Business Processes.
Jenko Gaviglia, Director of Partnerships and Alliances, and Eduard Seseras, Pre-Sales Manager at Tango/04 Computing Group, will provide a live demonstration of the latest Alignia for Business Processes version, and they will show the new monitoring controls specific to each type of process, a completely redesigned interface and new ready to use features. In addition, the experts in monitoring will show how easy it is to set up a process from scratch with the new Alignia for Business Processes and give examples of customers who are already using it.
Tango/04 invites its customers and all interested people, to attend any of the three free webinar sessions -two delivered in English and one in Spanish-, with a duration of 40 minutes each:
- Tuesday, February 16th, at 11 hs GMT +01 (Paris) / 10 hs GMT +01 (London) – English session
- Tuesday, February 16th, at 16 hs GMT +01 (Barcelona) / 12 hs GMT -03 (Buenos Aires) –Spanish session
- Wednesday, February 17th, at 11 hs EST (USA) – English session.
For those wishing to participate in the live sessions or if you cannot attend it, but would like to receive the recordings of the sessions you can register here or contact email@example.com.
If you want to learn more about Alignia, visit: www.tango04.com/alignia