Become your partner
Join Tango/04 business partners
Alignia is a way to respond to the typical need that most midsize to large companies have, which is to align IT with the business. Many other products have tried to achieve this, but Alignia is unique in its approach! Alignia provides a standard approach with embedded knowledge and methodology that can be deployed in a very short time, thus shortening the sales cycle.
Who should take a look at Alignia?
- Business Consultancy companies already offering business process optimization services, might offer Alignia to provide a new layer of visibility to their customers
- Highly verticalized VARs or consultants, might customize Alignia for their vertical and offer it as a complement to their portfolio
- System Integrators, might add Alignia to their offer to generate new sales with existing customers and differentiate from other System Integrators
- Monitoring Tools distributors might add Alignia to their offer providing a new layer, more oriented to business people, which can be integrated with their current offer
- APM Tools distributors might add Alignia to their offer, in order to extend the reach of their current User Experience monitoring projects, adding monitoring of IT Services (BSM) and Business KPIs for their customers
- ISVs providers willing to add a business-oriented monitoring solution to their product
- MSPs Company Providers willing to differentiate in this highly commoditized market or generate upselling within their customer base
If your business fits any of the above, you should definitely take a look at Alignia to make your Business grow!
The benefits for Tango/04 Partners:
- Unique approach highly differentiating from traditional monitoring tools and actually compatible with them
- Standard dashboards and modeling practices to speed up implementation and reduce learning curve
- Licensing based on business and not IT (business applications, online services, business processes); allowing repeated sales as long as the business grows or the project extends within the customer
- For consultancy-based companies, a way to generate consultancy revenue for business service or process analysis and for implementation. Several small projects instead of one big gigantic project, often difficult to justify
- An extensive range of tools for partners: eLearning portal, BP Portal, demo environment in the cloud, flexible and easy to work with company (see below)
- Excellent margins and incentives
- Possibility to cooperate in marketing