"Tango/04 solutions help with the visibility, over all through the business, not just applications"
Building the Insurance market transformation through monitoring solutions that ensure and increase the service quality of IT and Business
Nowadays, with multiple factors affecting the sustainability of current business models, leading insurance companies are seeking greater flexibility to quickly adapt to constantly changing customer demands, market conditions and the impact of new regulations.
Customers are becoming more and more informed, more connected and demand immediate results. This has transformed customer experience in the insurance sector, particularly for the Life and Retailer segment. People now demand access to information from wherever they are day or night, and a response that allows for interactivity. Therefore, distribution channels are changing and new technology is needed to keep the various information systems, applications and devices aligned, thereby increasing the complexity of management.
This way, IT is no longer merely a support function but a key factor supporting the competitiveness of the business.
In a world in which immediacy and real time reign, the capacity to interpret, react to, and resolve technical incidents which impair the information and transactional flow of queries and operations is vital to ensure confidence in the systems that support the operations of a financial institution, whether it’s an Insurance company or a Bank.
Tango/04 Computing Group, leader in innovation of Service Quality Management in the insurance market, has acquired a unique know-how to increase the quality of critical business services at insurance companies, backed up by successful implementations in world-class companies such as Reale, ING Nationale-Nederlanden, Helvetia, MAPFRE and Zurich Financial Services, among others.
- Real time monitoring control of service, application and infrastructure availability
- 360° Visibility including front-end services, applications and back-office processes
- Detailed incident analysis by application, channel and technical layer
- Visual Correlation between end-user response times, transaction volume, performance metrics, KPIs and security
- Automatic alerts for deviations to Service-level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure the business’ competitiveness by monitoring critical services and online distribution channels
- Increase the quality of IT services and the whole enterprise through real-time visibility of response times, business activity and its supporting technology
Get to know the answers to IT dilemmas
- If I trade with online brokers, which one is having a worse than expected response?
- What are the most critical time slots for my business applications?
- What is the availability of each office at different times of day?
- What are the bottlenecks of each online application?
- How to anticipate a problem in a particular channel, whose service is deteriorating by the minute.
- How I can justify a capacity expansion of my technology?
- How I can continually improve the Service Quality delivered by my department?